There are three ways to join our club.
You can also donate directly if you like what we're doing, but don't want to be a member.
$25 singles, $55 Family
- Belong to and support our grass roots organisation directly
- We'll keep you informed and up to date and invite you to social rides
- This membership does not cover compulsory Social Ride insurance which is $15 per ride. Become a MTBA Recreation member for that.
2. FULL MTBA Membership
Between $80-$149 (less for Junior)
- Be a part of the National body for mountain biking – make a difference in the sport of mountain biking.
- Includes Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance
- Can include Insurance for Social Rides + Races (depending on the option you select)
- Click on the 'Join via MTBA Now' button for full benifits
- Social Riders - get the Recreational Membership
- Covers you while riding and at all of our Social Rides
- Racers - get the Race Membership
- Covers you while riding, at our Social Rides & when you race
3. Join via A local Bike shop
$25 Singles, $55 Family
Don't like the online world? That's OK. Roll into one of these local bike shops and visit a real person to sign up to be a Club Supporter.
Yarra Valley Cycles
108 Main St, Lilydale VIC
Cog Bike Cafe
42 Station Rd, Warburton, VIC
To become an MTBA member you'll need to go online or call them on (07) 5628 0110.